Via Cusani n° 10
20121 Milano Italy
Terms of purchase
a) This site concerns the commerce of optical instruments which eyeglasses, sunglasses and binoculars
b) The price of the products vary according to the model type whereas the delivery charges are calculated according to the destination of the goods. The price of the goods is quoted on the website within the frame of presentation of each product where details concerning the chargeable weight are provided.
Customers may chose to carry out payment either by credit card or bank transfer.
The delivery costs are charged to the Customer. These are calculated on the final price of the article according to its destination. The price is inclusive of eventual import taxes or duties.
The customer has the right to recede from the contract within 15 days on acknowledgment of receipt of the goods by written notice to email@example.com.
The return of the goods must be made with the original packaging or if deteriorate an ideal packaging in order to preserve the integrity of the goods during its transportation. Furthermore the Customer must apply to the same forwarder used by the sender company. If this does not occur the customer shall be responsible for the integrity of the goods that shall be charged and will sustain all delivery costs.
e) Warranties terms
Are sold with the benefit of and subject to the terms applicable to such warranty as is given by the manufacturer of the goods.
f) Replacement terms
Integrity of the packaging with no additional writing
Subject to any missing parts, including instruction information and any other document from the package and all accessories included.
The return of goods missing such conditions shall not be refunded
g) Acknowledge of purchase and consign of the goods will be notified by e-mail to the address indicated by the client at the time of the compliance of the order form.
Terms of privacy and personal data
Registration is not requested to users in order to have access to the website information technical product details, news and all services for which personal details are not requested.
Purchase of the goods is subject to the complete fulfilment of the personal data requested in the order form. For further information concerning privacy terms send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference to Law n°675/96 concerning personal and third parties data protection and use Planetglasses is committed to ensuring that any personal data supplied by its customers or is otherwise generated by its business activities is collected and processed fairly and lawfully.
1) Most of Planetglassses use of personal data is necessary to enable it to provide a service to its customers and its end users, including order processing, delivery, installation and support services as well as for invoicing and in order to answer general customer enquiries. In addition PLANETGLASSES may also use personal data to improve on the level and type of service offered to its customers.
2) Planetglasses needs certain personal data to enable it to provide its products and services to its customers and end users. Planetglasses will pass personal data within its internal departments in order to fulfil sales and support obligations as well as to finance departments to enable global invoicing
B) As a general rule does not disclose personal data to unaffiliated third parties except where customer consent has been obtained, where Planetglasses is under an obligation by law to disclose personal data.
Headlining of personal data will be stored at Planetglasses via Cusani 10 Milan according to the period required by law.
Individuals whose personal data is held by Planetglasse has the specific rights to access, for free, and rectify personal data held about them with reference to article 31, paragraph 1, article 1. These include the right to:
b) To be informed as mentioned in article 7, paragraph 4, letters a) b) and h)
C) to obtain data requested with no delay on the owner behalf or the person in charge
d) confirmation that personal data is held, as well as a written description of such personal data even if not recorded yet, the purpose(s) for which it is being used, the source(s) of the personal data and details of any recipients; the request can be renewed with suspension of 90 days
2) The request of deletion or rectification of personal data also under an anonymous form, or the whose, data treated violation of the law, which is inaccurate; and to any unsolicited information
3) - Verifies, updating and cancellation of the personal data
According to as expected from the art. 13 of the law, at any time and way completely free you will be able to consult, to supplement, to make your data to modify or to cancel, or to oppose him in everything or partly to the them use in the foreseen purposes.
4) Confirmation of the above 2 and 3 have been acknowledged in terms of content to all parties
2) For all request concerning paragraph 1 letter C number 1 may be requested by the interest parties a expense contribution not superior to the costs sustained according to art 33 paragraph 3
3) rights referred to paragraph 1 to personal data concerning deceased people may be required by any person interested.
4). In exercising the rights referring to paragraph 1 the interest party may confer by written communication delegation or procure to associations or physically third parties.
5) Professional secret regulation is given for all profession journalists.